- 1 Information about the collection of personal data
(1) In the following we inform about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data that is personally available to you, eg. Name, address, e-mail addresses, user behavior.
(2) Responsible in accordance with Article 4 (7) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Munich District Court
VAT ID. DE321470871
(3) When you contact us by e-mail or through a contact form, the information you provide (your e-mail address, your name and telephone number if applicable) will be stored by us to answer your questions. We delete the data that arises in this context after the storage is no longer required, or limit the processing if there are statutory retention requirements.
(4) If we use contracted service providers for individual functions of our offer or if you wish to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail below about the respective processes. In doing so, we also name the specified criteria for the storage duration.
- 2 Your rights as a user
When processing your personal data, the GDPR grants you, as a website user, certain rights:
- Right to information (Article 15 GDPR):
You have the right to request confirmation as to whether personal data concerning you are being processed; if this is the case, you have a right to information about this personal data and to the information listed in Art. 15 DSGVO.
- Right to rectification and erasure (Art. 16 and 17 GDPR):
You have the right to immediately request the correction of incorrect personal data concerning you and, if necessary, the completion of incomplete personal data.
You also have the right to request that personal data relating to you be deleted immediately if one of the reasons listed in Article 17 GDPR applies, e.g. B. if the data is no longer required for the purposes pursued.
- Right to restriction of processing (Article 18 GDPR):
You have the right to request the restriction of processing if one of the conditions listed in Art. 18 GDPR is met, e.g. if you have lodged an objection to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR or for the duration of any examination as to whether our legitimate interests outweigh your interests as the data subject.
- Right to data portability (Art. 20 GDPR):
In certain cases, which are listed in detail in Art. 20 GDPR, you have the right to receive the personal data concerning you in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request the transmission of this data to a third party.
- Right to object (Art. 21 GDPR): (please put this paragraph including the heading in bold type and underline the heading)
If data is processed on the basis of Article 6 Paragraph 1 Clause 1 Letter f GDPR (data processing to safeguard legitimate interests) or on the basis of Article 6 Paragraph 1 Clause 1 Letter e GDPR (data processing to safeguard the public interest or in exercise of public authority), you have the right to object to the processing at any time for reasons that arise from your particular situation. We will then no longer process the personal data unless there are demonstrably compelling legitimate reasons for the processing that outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms, or the processing serves to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
- Right of appeal to a supervisory authority
In accordance with Art. 77 GDPR, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority if you believe that the processing of your data violates data protection regulations. The right of appeal can be asserted in particular with a supervisory authority in the member state of your place of residence, your place of work or the place of the alleged infringement.
- 3 Collection of personal data when visiting our website
(1) If you only use the website for informational purposes, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you want to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to ensure stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f DS-GVO ):
- IP address
- Date and time of the request
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the requirement (concrete page)
- Access status / HTTP status code
- each transmitted amount of data
- Website from which the request comes
- Operating system and its interface
- Language and version of the browser software.
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive assigned to the browser you are using and by which the body that sets the cookie (here through us) receives certain information. Cookies can not run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet offer more user-friendly and effective overall.
(3) Data processing when using the contact form
You have the option of sending us an inquiry via our contact form.
Use of the contact form
If you use this option, only the personal data that you provide as part of your inquiry will be collected. Your e-mail address and your last name are required information, without which it is unfortunately not possible to send your request to us.
You are also welcome to tell us your first name and/or your title (Ms./Mr.) so that we can address you correctly in our reply.
The processing of your data, which you provide as part of your inquiry via our contact form, is based on the consent to processing that you give us by sending your inquiry.
You can revoke this consent at any time with effect for the future. Your revocation does not mean that the legality of the processing of your personal data is no longer applicable up to your revocation.
In the event that a contract should come about between us as a result of contacting you, the data storage is based on the contract or on necessary pre-contractual measures.
We store the data that we receive from you via the contact form until your request has been fully processed. Subject to your consent to store your data for other purposes
we will delete your data after the processing of your request has been completed, unless a contractual relationship has come about between us as a result of contacting us. In this case, we store the data, if necessary, until the end of the commercial and tax retention periods.
Right to withdraw consent
To exercise your right of withdrawal, simply send us a short email or choose another form of contact. You can find the contact details in our imprint or at the beginning of this statement.
(4) SSL or TLS encryption
On our websites, through which personal data can be entered (in particular contact form etc.), we use the TLS or SSL encryption technology. This is a protocol for encrypting data transmissions to prevent unauthorized access by third parties to your personal data. You can recognize the encryption by the designation "https://".
- a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and mode of operation of which are explained below:
- Transient cookies (see b)
- Persistent cookies (c).
- b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. These include, in particular, the session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which various requests from your browser can be assigned to the common session. This will allow your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
- c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may differ depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies in the security settings of your browser at any time.
- d) You can configure your browser setting according to your wishes. B. decline the acceptance of third-party cookies or all cookies. Please be aware that you may not be able to use all features of this site.
(6) Google Web Fonts:
(1) We use so-called web fonts on our websites in order to display the content on our websites in an appealing, correct and uniform manner across browsers. The appealing and correct presentation of our content represents a legitimate interest.
The web fonts we use are Google web fonts from Google LLC (Google), Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA,
A font is generally referred to as writing on a terminal device or the environment connected to it. Web fonts make it possible to use fonts that are not stored on the visitor's PC or the device used to visit our site.
(2) The fonts used on the website you have accessed are loaded from your browser into your browser cache when you access this page, so that the content (text and characters) is displayed correctly. The browser you are using connects to the Google servers. As part of this connection between your browser and Google, Google is informed that your IP address has accessed our website. According to Google's representation, however, there is no combination of otherwise known personal data (e.g. if you are logged into your Google account at the time you visit our website) and the fact that your IP address is transmitted to Google when you visit a website.
According to Google, the CSS (Cascading Style Sheets - a programming or style sheet language used to give the content on our site its appearance, e.g. the color representation of individual words or paragraphs) are stored in the cache for 24 hours.
According to Google, the font files themselves are cached for one year.
You can find more information on data storage and Google Webfonts under the following link: https://developers.google.com/fonts/faq.
Further information on the use of data by Google can be found here: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=de.
If your browser does not support Google Webfonts or if access is blocked, the content will be displayed in a standard font that is stored on the end device you are using.
(7) Borlabs, Consent Tool
This website uses Borlabs Cookie's cookie consent technology to obtain your consent to the storage of certain cookies in your browser and to document this in compliance with data protection regulations. The provider of this technology is Borlabs – Benjamin A. Bornschein, Georg-Wilhelm-Str. 17, 21107 Hamburg (hereinafter Borlabs).
When you enter our website, a Borlabs cookie is stored in your browser, in which the consent you have given or the revocation of this consent is stored. This data will not be passed on to the Borlabs Cookie provider.
The data collected will be stored until you ask us to delete it or delete the Borlabs cookie yourself or the purpose for data storage no longer applies. Mandatory statutory retention periods remain unaffected. You can find details on the data processing of Borlabs Cookie at https://de.borlabs.io/kb/welche-daten-speichert-borlabs-cookie/
(8) Use of Google Analytics:
a) We use Google Analytics on our website, a web analysis service provided by Google Inc.
Your computer will be stored and an analysis of the use of our website
enable by you. The information generated by the cookie about your use
our site like
- IP address
- Date and time of the request
- Website from which the request comes
- Operating system
are usually transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. We use Google Analytics with the extension "_anonymizeIp()"; This means that your IP address will still be received by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area
shortened. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be sent to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. On our behalf, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services related to website activity and internet usage to the website operator.
b) The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics is not
merged with other data from Google.
c) You can prevent the storage of cookies by setting your browser software accordingly; however, we would like to point out that in this case you may
not all functions of this website will be able to be used to their full extent. You can also record the data generated by the cookie and your use of the
Website-related data (including your IP address) to Google and the processing of this
Prevent data from Google by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available under the following link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de.
d) We use Google Analytics to analyze and regularly improve the use of our website. We can use the statistics obtained to improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user.
e) Third party information: Google Dublin, Google Ireland Ltd., Gordon House, Barrow
Street, Dublin 4, Ireland, Fax: +353 (1) 436 1001. User conditions: http://www.google.com/analytics/terms/de.html, overview
on data protection:
http://www.google.com/intl/de/analytics/learn/privacy.html, sowie die Datenschutzerklärung: http://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy.
We use Mailchimp from The Rocket Science Group, LLC, 675 Ponce de Leon Ave NE Suite 5000, Atlanta, GA 30308 USA (Mailchimp) to send our newsletter. This enables us to contact subscribers directly. In addition, we analyze your usage behavior in order to optimize our offer.
For this we pass on the following personal data to Mailchimp:
[Our e-mails contain a link that allows you to update your personal data.]
Mailchimp is the recipient of your personal data and works for us as a processor when it comes to sending our newsletter. The processing of the data specified under this section is not required by law or contract. Without your consent and the transmission of your personal data, we cannot send out a newsletter to you.
Mailchimp also collects information about you from other sources. In an unspecified period and scope, personal data is collected via social media and other third-party data providers. We have no influence on this process.
Further information on objection and removal options for Mailchimp can be found at: https://mailchimp.com/legal/privacy/#3._Privacy_for_Contacts
The legal basis for this processing is your consent in accordance with Article 6 (1) (a) GDPR. You can revoke your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time. There is a corresponding link in all mailings. In addition, the revocation can be made via the specified contact options. By declaring the revocation, the legality of the processing that has taken place so far is not affected.
Your data will be processed as long as you have given your consent. Apart from that, these will be deleted after the end of the contract between us and Mailchimp, unless legal requirements require further storage.
Mailchimp has implemented compliance measures for international data transfers. These apply to all worldwide activities in which Stripe processes personal data of natural persons in the EU. These measures are based on the EU Standard Contractual Clauses (SCCs). For more information, see: https://mailchimp.com/legal/data-processing-addendum/
(10) Use of the Facebook pixel (Facebook Custom Audiences):
a) Furthermore, we use the so-called “Facebook pixel” from Meta Platforms Ireland Inc. (“Facebook”) on our website. This allows the users of our website during their visit to the
interest-based advertisements ("Facebook Ads") are displayed on the social network Facebook or other websites that also use the process. With the Facebook pixel, your browser automatically establishes a direct connection to the Facebook server. We have no influence on the scope and further use of the data,
which are collected by Facebook through the use of this tool and therefore inform you according to our state of knowledge: By integrating the Facebook pixel
Facebook the information that you clicked on one of our ads or the corresponding
accessed the website of our website. If you are registered with a Facebook service, Facebook can assign the visit to your account. Even if you
are not registered with Facebook or have not logged in, there is the possibility
that the provider finds out your IP address and other identifiers
b) By using the Facebook pixel, we are pursuing the purpose of only showing Facebook ads that we have placed to those Facebook users who have also shown an interest in our website. With the help of the Facebook pixel, we want to ensure
that our Facebook ads correspond to the potential interest of the user and are not annoying. Furthermore, with the help of the Facebook pixel, we can understand the effectiveness of Facebook ads for statistical purposes, in which we can see whether users after the click
were redirected to a Facebook ad on our website. Legal basis for the
Use of the Facebook pixel is Art. 6 Para. 1 Letter f GDPR.
c) You can object to the use of the Facebook pixel at any time by using the following opt-out option: ... [as specified by the BayLDA by the website operator
self-created opt-out required]
d) Third party information: Meta Platforms Ireland Limited, 4 Grand Canal Square, Dublin 2, Ireland ; http://www.facebook.com/policy.php; Further information on data collection: http://www.facebook.com/help/186325668085084, http://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/your-info-on-other#applications and http://www.facebook .com/about/privacy/your-info#everyoneinfo.
Protecting children's privacy is very important, especially online. The website is not designed for children and is not aimed at them. Use of our Services by minors is only permitted with the prior consent or authorization of a parent or legal guardian. We do not knowingly collect personal information from minors. If a parent or legal guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with personal information without their consent, they can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Updates and Changes:
If you have general questions about the website, the information we collect about you, or how we use that information, please contact: email@example.com
Last modified on 25.01.2022/XNUMX/XNUMX